Admission Requirements (Carefully read through the requirements)
We cannot register people living outside of South Africa. Foreign applicants must apply for the relevant permit/visa to study in South Africa.
Important Note: Before you apply, please read the qualification information carefully, prior to complete this application form. If you have any questions regarding this qualification, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occupational Certificate: Social Counselling Worker
SAQA ID: 111142, NQF Level 5, Credits 143
- Certified copy of ID or Passport with the valid study visa /permanent residence ID.
- Certified copy of NQF Level 4 certificate or Senior Certificate/ Grade 12.
- Signed PoPI Act Agreement (Download here)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae(Only RPL Students)
- Certified copies of all the in-formal or non-formal Training in Counselling. (Only RPL Students)
- Copy of police (SAPS) clearance certificate or proof of application for the police clearance certificate. (Note: the police clearance certificate is compulsory for the workplace experience modules and for Professional body affiliation. Without a police clearance certificate, learners will not be able to complete Workplace Experience modules).
If an applicant is a foreign national residing in South Africa and desire to study an Occupational Certificate at WNL Network Training Academy, then the following documents are required:
1. Certified copy of valid passport with a valid visa: work permit or permanent residence permit or study permit or any other related visa/permit that allows the foreign national to study and work in South Africa.
2. In the case of refugees: a certified copy of Section 22 Asylum Permit or Section 24 Formal Refugee Status Permit Act No 130 of 1998.
3. Certified copy of the SAQA Evaluation Certificate. For more details please visit www.saqa.org.za. SAQA Evaluation Certificate is compulsory for new applications and RPL applications.
Note: WNL Network Training Academy retains the right to ask for more evidence in a written or verbal form where considered necessary.
Our website has an easy apply online facility to help you complete an application form and upload and submit your documents. Once you have successfully submitted the online application form with the supporting documents and proof of bank deposit R 500 (non-refundable application fee), you will receive an automated email from us confirming the receipt of your application. You will receive feedback regarding your application within 10 working days, after the closing date of registration.
The application process must be completed in one move. This means that you cannot save the application form and return to complete the application at a later point.
Important Note: Remember to submit your proof of bank deposit R500 (non-refundable application fee) with your application form.
If you understand the process and your required documents are ready please complete the application.
To Register Online
WnL Network Academy
Nedbank Branch: Sunward Park
Code: 198 765
Account no: 119 075 6706