Under- and Postgraduate Studies
Partnership agreement with the South African Theological Seminary (SATS)
WnL Training Academy has entered into a partnership agreement with the South African Theological Seminary (SATS) and is committed to raising future Christian leaders through this partnership. SATS is a fully accredited online seminary, offering distance theological training that is Bible-based, Christ-centred and Spirit-led. SATS is accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE), the Education and Training Quality Assurer (ETQA) of the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and are registered by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET, registration number 2001/HE08/005).
The registered programmes are:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Theology
- Master of Theology
- Master of Divinity
- Bachelor of Theology Honours
- Bachelor of Theology
- Higher Certificate in Christian Life
- Higher Certificate in Christian Counselling
While SATS takes responsibility for all administrative support and formal theological instruction, no spiritual leader is prepared solely through academic training. WnL Training Academy ensures an environment conducive to the personal and ministerial formation by:
- Providing guidance through the application and enrolment process.
- Monitoring study progress and providing support throughout the study journey as a discussion partner, accountability partner, prayer partner and spiritual mentor.
- Assisting with subject choices, changes to the curriculum, extension requests, special letters, invigilation, the re-assessment of assignments, and access to additional study resources.
Students who register with SATS, using a unique WnL Training Academy code, will receive a discount on the advertised tuition fees. Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Recognition of Prior Learning Agreements
SATS has assessed the accredited training provided by WnL Training Academy and has formalised a recognition of prior learning (RPL) agreement, allowing WnL Training Academy students to articulate seamlessly into a formal SATS programme. RPL is not offered in the form