This Professional Barista Course covers basic and professional barista practices for those interested in starting their own business or seeking employment in a café, restaurant, or hotel.
This comprehensive training enables participants to make a full range of coffee drinks with quality and speed, as well as understanding the basic requirements for customer service, maintenance, and entrepreneurship skills. This course is based on 30% Theory and 70% Practical elements required to produce skilled Professional Baristas.
These are the key topics:
- Basic coffee knowledge
- Use of equipment and tools
- Different coffee drinks
- Milk steaming, pouring & latte art
- Improving technical skills, speed, and efficiency
- Maintenance, cleaning and hygiene
- Customer service
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Barista interview preparation
12 Weeks (60 Hours)
- Completed online Application form
- Certified copy of ID / Passport (Must be uploaded on the online application)
- Proof of payment (must be uploaded on the online application)
- Signed POPI Agreement
Part-time: R 7000 (2 Monthly Installments: R 3500 x 2 Months)
Included: Refreshment will be served during training days, also includes the machinery and all the relevant ingredients.
Fee structure 2023
|Application fee (Includes registration and Certification)||R250|
|Course fee (including learning manual) • Part-time||R7000|
|Installments||R3500 x2 = R7000|
Note: All students must pay application fee (R 250) and 1st installment (R 3500) during online registration.