(Communication, Integrity and Confidence Coaching) ID: SP-211001, NQF Level 5, 30 Credits.
A number of sectors will benefit from this skills programme, including community development, youth empowerment, social and community counselling, religious professionals, and others, as well as those planning careers in life coaching, youth coaching, or assisting individuals, school and university students, employers, employees, and entrepreneurs achieve their goals and help in their personal and professional lives.
This course consists of knowledge and practical / application components:
- Internal and external life factors
- Ethics, Values Integrity and Law
- Life coaching methodologies
- Communication and Confidence
- Personalities and characters
- Relationships management
Practical / Application component
- Relationships management.
- Effective communication.
- Personality and character profile analysis.
- Internal and external life factor analysis.
- Ethics, values, integrity and confidence management
- Life coaching process.
Why study at our Institution?
- A Certificate of Completion, Certificate of acknowledgement from the Word Class Coach organisation and a detailed Transcript for achieved Credits.
- You may use the achieved credits for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Accumulation and Transfer purposes towards related qualifications: i.e. Higher Education in Life Coaching, Higher Education in Communication and Ethics, Higher Education in Social work, Higher Education in Counselling, Higher Education in Psychology, Higher Education in Community Development, Social Auxiliary Worker, Religious Professional and Practitioner studies, etc.
Teaching and Learning
This course will be delivered online, there will be a few live interactive sessions with the experts and with some of the leading life coaches.
- Copy of ID/Passport
- Signed PoPI agreement
- Proof of Payment
15 Weeks (300 hours of study including assessments)
Note: We recommend that all qualified life coaches should register with the relevant professional body after the completion of this course. This course is offered nationally and internationally in partnership with the World Class Coach organization. In the below fee structure, the professional body membership fee is not included.
Fee structure 2023
Course fee (including online learning material and practical experience)
• Full payment during registration
• 2 Instalments
R 8000 (Inc VAT)
|Instalments 2 Months x R 4500||R 4500 per month (for 2 months)|
Note: There is no selection or screening requirement for this course. All applicants registering online will be accepted once all the required documents and payment of the application fee (R 300) and 1st installment of R4500 or full payment of R 8000 is received with the online application form.