Occupational Certificate: Christian Religious Professional
We cannot register people living outside of South Africa.
Application form (first time registration)
Important Note: Before you apply, please read the qualification information carefully, prior to complete this application form. If you have any questions regarding qualification, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please submit the following documents with this Application Form:
• A certified copy of your I.D. document / Passport
• A certified copy of National Senior Certificate. In the absence of National Senior Certificate, a written affidavit explaining the reasons for not having National Senior Certificate. Must also apply for the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) with supporting documents.
• A certified copy of qualifications attained in theology.
• Foreign theological qualifications must be submitted to SAQA for evaluation (www.saqa.org.za ). The certified copy of these qualifications and SAQA evaluation certificate must be submitted with this application form.
• Proof of Bank Deposit R 500 (Non-Refundable). BANKING DETAILS (Use your Initials and Surname as reference)
If an applicant is a foreign national residing in Sout Africa and desire to study an Occupational Certificate at WNL Network Training Academy, then the following documents are required:
1. Certified copy of valid passport with a valid visa: work permit or permanent residence permit or study permit or any other related visa/permit that allows the foreign national to study and work in South Africa.
2. In the case of refugees: a certified copy of Section 22 Asylum Permit or Section 24 Formal Refugee Status Permit Act No 130 of 1998.
3. Certified copy of the SAQA Evaluation Certificate. For more details please visit www.saqa.org.za. SAQA Evaluation Certificate is compulsory for new applications and RPL applications.
4. Proof of payment R500 (non-refundable application fee)
5. Online completed application.
6. Online completed payment agreement.
Note: WNL Network Training Academy retains the right to ask for more evidence in written or verbal form where considered necessary (Only for the candidates who do not have the National Senior Certificate).