To deliver the accredited highest quality training with applicable academic knowledge and practical leadership skills to the Church leaders, counsellors, and pastors throughout South Africa and across the borders
To become a World Class institution providing accredited value-driven, and personally transformative training to the Christian leaders, Counsellors and Pastors to change the society, through proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Statement of faith
WE BELIEVE in God eternal, triune, almighty creator, sustainer and ruler of all creation.
WE BELIEVE in God the Father, the author of creation and salvation.
WE BELIEVE in Jesus Christ the only Son of God the Father, true God who for the sake of humanity and its salvation, descended from heaven and became flesh; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born by the virgin Mary; who lived on earth and was crucified, died and was buried, who rose from the dead and ascended to heaven where He is seated at the right hand of the Father.
WE BELIEVE in the Holy Spirit, true God proceeding from the Father and the Son, who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgement and leads in all truth.
WE BELIEVE that the Bible is the word of God, written by men as the Holy Spirit inspired them. We believe that it authoritatively proclaims the will of God and teaches us all that is necessary for salvation.
WE BELIEVE that all human beings are created in the image of God; due to their sinful rebellion, this image is marred, that all have sinned before God and it is the will of God that all people should receive salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
WE BELIEVE in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues as promised to all believers. We believe in the manifestation of the gifts and fruit of the Spirit in the life of a Christian. We believe that a Christian should be a disciple of Jesus Christ living a consecrated and holy life.
WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church which is constituted by the Holy Spirit and consists of born again believers. The Church is responsible for the proclamation and demonstration of the gospel and God’s will to all people. As a charismatic community they fellowship with and edify one another.
WE BELIEVE that the believer’s baptism, by immersion and the Lord’s Supper are instituted by Jesus Christ to be observed by the Church.
WE BELIEVE that at the time appointed by God, Jesus Christ will come to take away his Church.
WE BELIEVE in a day of judgement when Jesus Christ will judge the living and the dead. We believe in the resurrection of the body and eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked. We believe in the new heaven and the new earth where God will reign in glory.
Keys to Success
For WNL Network Training Academy several keys are important to insure success:
• Well qualified lecturers are available that will be able to teach the material and have sufficient practical experience to transfer knowledge.
• We have established a well-managed administrative system that forms the backbone of the training centre.
• Our excellent learner management system assists us in our critical operations with online capabilities.
• The student support system is in development and improved regularly so that it available five days per week.
• We are developing methods of approaching subjects that will help students get their minds around the theoretical modules.
• Our goal is to set up enough partnerships with community organisations and Churches where students can employ their acquired knowledge and practical experience in the workplace.
• We strive to produce a good model of assessment and feedback to the student to facilitate real learning.